- n. A subject or topic on which a person writes or speaks; a proposition for discussion or argument; a text.
- n. Discourse on a certain subject.
- n. A composition or essay required of a pupil.
- n. A noun or verb, not modified by inflections; also, that part of a noun or verb which remains unchanged (except by euphonic variations) in declension or conjugation; stem.
- n. That by means of which a thing is done; means; instrument.
- n. The leading subject of a composition or a movement.
More About themePosition in dictionary: 100204 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "theme": 1
Words that end with "theme": 1
Words that contain "theme": 5
Next words in dictionary: themis, themselves, then, thenadays, thenal
Previous words in dictionary: thematic, them, thelytokous, thelphusian, theistical