- v. i. Wandering; vagrant; vagabond.
- v. i. Unsettled; unfixed; undetermined; indefinite; ambiguous; as, a vague idea; a vague proposition.
- v. i. Proceeding from no known authority; unauthenticated; uncertain; flying; as, a vague report.
- n. An indefinite expanse.
- v. i. To wander; to roam; to stray.
- n. A wandering; a vagary.
More About vaguePosition in dictionary: 106708 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. i., v. i., v. i., n., v. i., n.,
Words that start with "vague": 3
Words that end with "vague": 1
Words that contain "vague": 3
Next words in dictionary: vaguely, vagueness, vagus, vail, vailer
Previous words in dictionary: vagrantness, vagrantly, vagrant, vagrancy, vagous