- v. The act of seeing external objects; actual sight.
- v. The faculty of seeing; sight; one of the five senses, by which colors and the physical qualities of external objects are appreciated as a result of the stimulating action of light on the sensitive retina, an expansion of the optic nerve.
- v. That which is seen; an object of sight.
- v. Especially, that which is seen otherwise than by the ordinary sight, or the rational eye; a supernatural, prophetic, or imaginary sight; an apparition; a phantom; a specter; as, the visions of Isaiah.
- v. Hence, something unreal or imaginary; a creation of fancy.
- v. t. To see in a vision; to dream.
More About visionPosition in dictionary: 107991 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v., v., v., v., v., v. t.,
Words that start with "vision": 9
Words that end with "vision": 13
Words that contain "vision": 32
Next words in dictionary: visional, visionaries, visionariness, visionary, visioned
Previous words in dictionary: visigoth, visible, visibility, vishnu, viseing