- a. Of or pertaining to the mass, or multitude, of people; common; general; ordinary; public; hence, in general use; vernacular.
- a. Belonging or relating to the common people, as distinguished from the cultivated or educated; pertaining to common life; plebeian; not select or distinguished; hence, sometimes, of little or no value.
- a. Hence, lacking cultivation or refinement; rustic; boorish; also, offensive to good taste or refined feelings; low; coarse; mean; base; as, vulgar men, minds, language, or manners.
- n. One of the common people; a vulgar person.
- n. The vernacular, or common language.
More About vulgarPosition in dictionary: 108392 of 111710 words.
Word Type: a., a., a., n., n.,
Words that start with "vulgar": 10
Words that end with "vulgar": 3
Words that contain "vulgar": 14
Next words in dictionary: vulgarian, vulgarism, vulgarity, vulgarization, vulgarize
Previous words in dictionary: vulcanology, vulcano, vulcanizing, vulcanizer, vulcanized