- v. t. A waif; a castaway.
- v. t. A woman put out of the protection of the law. See Waive, v. t., 3 (b), and the Note.
- v. t. To relinquish; to give up claim to; not to insist on or claim; to refuse; to forego.
- v. t. To throw away; to cast off; to reject; to desert.
- v. t. To throw away; to relinquish voluntarily, as a right which one may enforce if he chooses.
- v. t. To desert; to abandon.
- v. i. To turn aside; to recede.
More About waivePosition in dictionary: 108544 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. t., v. i.,
Words that start with "waive": 3
Words that end with "waive": 1
Words that contain "waive": 3
Next words in dictionary: waived, waiver, waiving, waivure, waiwode
Previous words in dictionary: waitress, waitingly, waiting, waiter, waited