- n. An opening in the wall of a building for the admission of light and air, usually closed by casements or sashes containing some transparent material, as glass, and capable of being opened and shut at pleasure.
- n. The shutter, casement, sash with its fittings, or other framework, which closes a window opening.
- n. A figure formed of lines crossing each other.
- v. t. To furnish with windows.
- v. t. To place at or in a window.
More About windowPosition in dictionary: 110159 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., n., n., v. t., v. t.,
Words that start with "window": 6
Words that end with "window": 3
Words that contain "window": 8
Next words in dictionary: windowed, windowing, windowless, windowpane, windowy, windpipe, windrow, windrowed, windrowing, windsor
Previous words in dictionary: windore, windmill, windlestraw, windlestrae, windless, windle, windlass, windlace, windingly, winding