- n. See Withe.
- prep. With denotes or expresses some situation or relation of nearness, proximity, association, connection, or the like.
- prep. To denote a close or direct relation of opposition or hostility; -- equivalent to against.
- prep. To denote association in respect of situation or environment; hence, among; in the company of.
- prep. To denote a connection of friendship, support, alliance, assistance, countenance, etc.; hence, on the side of.
- prep. To denote the accomplishment of cause, means, instrument, etc; -- sometimes equivalent to by.
- prep. To denote association in thought, as for comparison or contrast.
- prep. To denote simultaneous happening, or immediate succession or consequence.
- prep. To denote having as a possession or an appendage; as, the firmament with its stars; a bride with a large fortune.
More About withPosition in dictionary: 110318 of 111710 words.
Word Type: n., prep., prep., prep., prep., prep., prep., prep., prep.,
Words that start with "with": 48
Words that end with "with": 6
Words that contain "with": 59
Next words in dictionary: withal, withamite, withdraw, withdrawal, withdrawer
Previous words in dictionary: witful, witfish, witenagemote, witen, witeless