- v. t. To face down; to outstare.
- v. t. To inspect throughly; to select.
- n. The act of looking out; watch.
- n. One who looks out; also, the place from which one looks out; a watchower.
- n. The view obtained by one looking out; scope of vision; prospect; sight; appearance.
More About outlookPosition in dictionary: 69159 of 111710 words.
Word Type: v. t., v. t., n., n., n.,
Words that start with "outlook": 1
Words that end with "outlook": 1
Words that contain "outlook": 1
Next words in dictionary: outloose, outlope, outluster, outlustre, outlying, outmaneuver, outmanoeuvre, outmantle, outmarch, outmeasure
Previous words in dictionary: outliving, outliver, outlived, outlive, outlining, outlined, outlinear, outline, outlimb, outlier