- superl. Growing rapidly or vigorously; thriving; as, a thrifty plant or colt.
- superl. Secured by thrift; well husbanded.
- superl. Well appearing; looking or being in good condition; becoming.
- superl. Given to, or evincing, thrift; characterized by economy and good menegement of property; sparing; frugal.
- superl. Thriving by industry and frugality; prosperous in the acquisition of worldly goods; increasing in wealth; as, a thrifty farmer or mechanic.
More About thriftyPosition in dictionary: 100699 of 111710 words.
Word Type: superl., superl., superl., superl., superl.,
Words that start with "thrifty": 1
Words that end with "thrifty": 3
Words that contain "thrifty": 3
Next words in dictionary: thrill, thrillant, thrilled, thrilling, thring, thrips, thrist, thrittene, thrive, thrived
Previous words in dictionary: thriftless, thriftiness, thriftily, thrift, thrifallow, thridding, thridded, thrid, thricecock, thrice