- prep. In the inner or interior part of; inside of; not without; as, within doors.
- prep. In the limits or compass of; not further in length than; as, within five miles; not longer in time than; as, within an hour; not exceeding in quantity; as, expenses kept within one's income.
- prep. Hence, inside the limits, reach, or influence of; not going outside of; not beyond, overstepping, exceeding, or the like.
- adv. In the inner part; inwardly; internally.
- adv. In the house; in doors; as, the master is within.
More About withinPosition in dictionary: 110348 of 111710 words.
Word Type: prep., prep., prep., adv., adv.,
Words that start with "within": 4
Words that end with "within": 1
Words that contain "within": 4
Next words in dictionary: withinforth, withing, withinside, without, without-door
Previous words in dictionary: withies, withholdment, withholding, withholder, withholden