- prep. On or at the outside of; out of; not within; as, without doors.
- prep. Out of the limits of; out of reach of; beyond.
- prep. Not with; otherwise than with; in absence of, separation from, or destitution of; not with use or employment of; independently of; exclusively of; with omission; as, without labor; without damage.
- conj. Unless; except; -- introducing a clause.
- adv. On or art the outside; not on the inside; not within; outwardly; externally.
- adv. Outside of the house; out of doors.
More About withoutPosition in dictionary: 110352 of 111710 words.
Word Type: prep., prep., prep., conj., adv., adv.,
Words that start with "without": 4
Words that end with "without": 1
Words that contain "without": 4
Next words in dictionary: without-door, withouten, withoutforth, withsay, withset
Previous words in dictionary: withinside, withing, withinforth, within, withies